@Cashcake carry a stinger around and not only use it in Base, spitfire will fall within 2 shots most of the time. I do agree with armed helis needing to be upped in price though, overused thoroughly throughout different times of the day and only big groups have the expenses to stinger them.

9 minutes ago, Dazhy said:

@Cashcake carry a stinger around and not only use it in Base, spitfire will fall within 2 shots most of the time. I do agree with armed helis needing to be upped in price though, overused thoroughly throughout different times of the day and only big groups have the expenses to stinger them.

+1 on upping the heli prices I went on a 39 killstreak the other day at least up Pawnee by 50k 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Winky said:

+1 on upping the heli prices I went on a 39 killstreak the other day at least up Pawnee by 50k 

I never leave the base with a stinger, but when I saw that kill streak I had to ^^

Going out with a stinger everytime is going to drain your bank pretty quick if you dont sit in the middle of the forest somewhere. Or have tons of teammates to cover it if/when you die, not everyone has that. Increase pawnee price. Imagine if a big group of 6-8 players decides to go full retard with 6-8 pawnees. All with flares, not much you can do then imo

• 2 weeks later...

So we will be adding these turrets to Spawntowns in the future, they will only lock on to Armed Heli's\Planes within 800m of the center of the spawntown marker.

20190326012427_1.thumb.jpg.6508bf357041f6020be1018df19bbab4.jpg

THIS IS A JOKE BTW!!!!

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

So we will be adding these turrets to Spawntowns in the future, they will only lock on to Armed Heli's\Planes within 800m of the center of the spawntown marker.

20190326012427_1.thumb.jpg.6508bf357041f6020be1018df19bbab4.jpg

THIS IS A JOKE BTW!!!!

@Winky

@Jordan'

Be careful.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 11:03 PM, Cashcake said:

Can we please get some more AA options? 
Now that JSRS is removed,   it's harder to spot out spitfires and pawnees, therefore i would like to see some more anti air options to counter the buffs to pawnees and spitfires. 

I dont have any concrete suggestions but a cheaper but less effective AA-Launchers or some sort of anti air veichle would be nice to see introduced. Like Igla, titan etc. 

(This is an alternative hate thread towards @LiveJasmins spitfires & @Jordan's pawnees & @chirik's bitch ass lil dick pawnees) 

Nox Vidmate VLC

safe inside and can be abused like shit with the HE ammo, this is why we have stingers.

Edited by gordanmeilech