Can we please get some more AA options? 
Now that JSRS is removed, it's harder to spot out spitfires and pawnees, therefore i would like to see some more anti air options to counter the buffs to pawnees and spitfires. 

I dont have any concrete suggestions but a cheaper but less effective AA-Launchers or some sort of anti air veichle would be nice to see introduced. Like Igla, titan etc. 

(This is an alternative hate thread towards @LiveJasmins spitfires & @Jordan's pawnees & @chirik's bitch ass lil dick pawnees) 

Edited by Cashcake

That Ural is CUP we cannot use that, there are no AA vehicles we can use that is not to OP against infantry, when we had CUP we used to have a Minigun "Tank" where gunner was exposed, and all Arma 3 AA vehicles the gunner sits nice and safe inside and can be abused like shit with the HE ammo, this is why we have stingers.

• Like 1

I asked for a cheaper and less effective AA tool, not a fucking OP tank. Stop giving bullshit and take suggestion threads more serious in the future thanks. But if  there are no good AA-veichles that are fairly balanced then just say so. 

1 minute ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

How am i giving bullshit, i just said it how it was?

I just dont see the point with bringing in tanks to the discussion when that is obviously not what im asking for. 

I responded to the URAL and said we have tested the "Tanks" as a replacement for the Ural, i think you need to read again what i wrote, there is no options we have ingame or able to use from workshop sadly.

As for Titan AA its more powerfull than Stinger so we cant use that either, its very hard to find a balance between Armed Heli's and AA Weapons, also if we get a cheaper variant, then certain groups\players will just go back to sitting in base and stingering down anything that is in the air.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Cashcake said:

BIG yikes for me there. 

Anyways, what about iglas then? And as far as spitfire goes, what about forcing spitfires to rearm at airfields and not in safezone so i can camp the fuck out of @LiveJasmin when he's in it. 

Then let's make pawnees and any other armed vehicles only rearmable at the traders which you purchase them from.

Edit: just buy more stingers and stop being pussies.

Edited by K00K00
  • Like 1

Spitfires dont really get used by anybody but me anyway, its not really witchwork to stinger it either. 1-2 rockets and im its down and again, no flares. If you want to force airfield rearm you might aswell remove them because it would make them useless. They are quite balanced in my opinion cuz you just need a 35k rocket to take it down if youre playing it smart and 2 if youre a monkey that can use his eyes and press mouse 1. I literally dont go near any positions that have stingers because I will get one shooted if im not far enough out.

• Like 1

I must agree with Jasmin every time he kills one of us we just go to BM and whip out a stinger and then he’s dead and for you to be complaining about cost @Cashcake you are in one of the biggest groups funding a stinger shouldn’t be hard if donkeys can’t afford to pay for a stinger you are doing something wrong 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

What about the pawnees then? They are in my opinion quite hard to shoot down if they are flying high.... Because of the flares. I get they might need flares, but maybe reduce them so they can only shoot out 4 - 5 flares before they need to rearm ? 

2 minutes ago, Tom Hjerne said:

What about the pawnees then? They are in my opinion quite hard to shoot down if they are flying high.... Because of the flares. I get they might need flares, but maybe reduce them so they can only shoot out 4 - 5 flares before they need to rearm ? 

As it stands rearming flares doesn’t work and you only get enough to flare about 2 stinger rockets each restart and half the time the stinger goes right threw the flares and fucks me in the ass anyways 

10 minutes ago, Tom Hjerne said:

Cant it shoot them out like 10 times or so? As far as i know ?

It has a few more than two lots I don’t know the exact number but to actually flare a stinger you need to use multiple sets of flares