[SG] Exile Abramia - Server Release!

Hello I am glad to announce the release of our Isla Abramia Server

The server will be online at 06:00 PM GMT restart Friday 06/04/2018.

We will also be updating the [SG] Modpack - Link Here

Keep an eye out on the change log when we release the server to see all the new features.

Thanks and thank you for choosing SpartanGaming,

Conzole

• Like 7
  • Confused 2
  • Love it! 3
10 minutes ago, ImUnleasheD said:

Do the same rules from chernarus apply on to the isla abramia server, or will there be modified version? (building mainly)

There will be a slight modification of the rules for the new server.

• Like 1

Why only 1 family base though? The height limit makes sense so it doesn't become littered with sniper bases, but at least letting families have two bases would be nice. The map is big, it can handle two bases per family. 

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, MrAndy said:

The map is actually very small, smaller than Chernarus, this was the basis for why families are only allowed 1 base. So that there will be enough space for everyone.

I mean the map is big enough, but I can understand that decision.

But nothing speaks against more parts right? I mean you safe 200parts with 1 extra base per family, can we 200 or 100 parts more to our family base?

(I wouldn't see why not :18_kissing_heart:)

Just now, Mr Adrian Silva said:

so let premium players have two bases lol gives the more committed players the option to have two bases and encourages people to buy premium. 

That is the worst idea I have heard all day.

1 minute ago, Mr Adrian Silva said:

so let premium players have two bases lol gives the more committed players the option to have two bases and encourages people to buy premium. 

Two bases for premium would grant players in-game advantages and thus make us in violation of Bohemia rules.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lithit said:

Why only 1 family base though? The height limit makes sense so it doesn't become littered with sniper bases, but at least letting families have two bases would be nice. The map is big, it can handle two bases per family. 

21 minutes ago, Quickfirex4 said:

If only one base then there really is a need for more than 200 parts if there isnt already a change to that! Any extra insight into this choice? Seems very strange

12 minutes ago, ImUnleasheD said:

I mean the map is big enough, but I can understand that decision.

But nothing speaks against more parts right? I mean you safe 200parts with 1 extra base per family, can we 200 or 100 parts more to our family base?

(I wouldn't see why not :18_kissing_heart:)

11 minutes ago, Mr Adrian Silva said:

The base parts will be increased to 250 base parts, not stay at 200 like on the Chernarus server so fret not fellow builders. :)

• Like 1
  • Sean unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic