- All staff members do this in their free time and none of us get paid to be here.
- As Jukka mentioned, most of our staff are EU based and we all have jobs and responsibilities which prevent us from being on the server 24/7.
- We are strict with who we give Admin permissions to. Not just any swinging dick who plays a few hours here and there can be given these permissions without earning trust.
- Yes, you were denied, but for a multitude of reasons which we are not going to discuss here.
- We strongly rely on our player base to report issues to us and with the proper evidence the majority are satisfied with the outcome.
- And hell yeah Cameron has been doing a great job!
TLDR: It's difficult to find sufficient members for our staff team and even if we had another 10, rules would still get broken, bugs would still happen, people would still complain and the server issues would persist.