Dual Arms Mod - 2 Primary Guns

This might be problematic due to the weight system in Arma, lets say you have a Lynx, Launcher and alot of ammo in a Bergen u cannot buy stuff at trader even if inventory has space due to the weight limit, lets say you carry a Navid and a Lynx and u reload it the ammo might despawn, i have not tested this its just a guess.

• Like 1

i would like to see this mod implemented into the server makes you think twice about how many mags of a certain gun u want to take, like you can't have 20 mags of ksvk ammo and more ammo for some other gun. you have to think about weight you're carrying i've played like 3-4 days on a server with this mod on it and it works fine no despawning of ammo or the weapon itself.

Edited by Tor Augustsson

maybe the dupe problem has been fixed since he 

1 hour ago, ImUnleasheD said:

I've been talking to another server owner who added this mod to his servers, he had to remove it shortly after.

Appearently it is possible to dupe weapons with this mod :2_grimacing:

maybe the problem has been fixed since he tried it?

Found it's rather easy to duplicate weapons, just rightclick the weapon in your inventory, and quickly click the button to swap it on your back. 

Thanks - have a fix for this coming today

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Deathgrasp said:

did this ever get looked at ? surfing on the forums this sounds amazing

This was looked at and discussed. It will not be added at this current time. Apparently, it's too easy to duplicate weapons with it.

• Sad 1