Respect Perks

Any chance we can go higher than the 200k cap with perks? 

250k - more ammo, better ghille

300k slightly better gun,

350k ???

400k - 500k - low powered car?

(the above is just  thoughts) 

maybe add respect to stats so you can see who to hunt ? 

• Like 7

After you hit the last respect cap there is nothing more to fight for, so this is a good idea.

Maybe low-powered car will be too op imo. Rest seems to be a good idea :) 
I would love to have a Rangefinder on some loadout because I'm so bad forgetting buying one everytime.. 

• Like 4

Yes more perks is good.

But the thing he is addressing is should you get a BETTER load out then ghilly ak12u with RCO.

And that is a fair point.

Just look at the current admin golf situation.

Edited by ACAB

The thing is, I don't want people to spawn fully geared. Yes we can possibly add a better deploy vehicle but limit it once per life or something.

I will be happy to give better spawn equipment but not give higher level armour or anything to overly OP as a primary.

Just give me suggestions on what you would like to see added to the spawn kits and I'll see what I can do.

1 hour ago, Razorman said:

Rangefinders, cooked turtle meat, bigger backpack, sdar with the diver kit and rebreather, better kit specific weapons etc?

Echo that.

Motorcycle if you hit 400k I keep getting close then blow it all in a Bambie town :D

• Like 1

NOT rebreathers and SDAR for diver. CDF would become a complete aids fest of divers every single time camping everything there is. They should be specialty equipment you bring if you want to do such activities, not get rewarded for dying.

Maybe a bigger backpack, rangefinders, that type of stuff. I also do not think people should be able to spawn with vehicles, admins or players alike, it becomes really obvious and annoying when people just spam those to move around the map.

•250k Pro Operator:

Adds Explosive charge to load out.

(Manually operated).

Survivor=Black tryk survivor uniform with kaki pants).

•300k Extreme Survivor:

Adds defibrillator.

Survivor=Full Black Tryk Survivor outfit.

•350K:HVT

Survivior=business suit.

Adds 1 Apers Bounding mine.

(You have now become a HVT,use this bounding mine wisely).

Classnames can be provided upon request.

Edited by ACAB
  • Thanks 1

I would personally much rather remove the admin vehicle all together, other than that we don't get anything that a normal player doesn't. So higher tier loot wouldn't necessarily make a difference for us admins, at least not for me.

There's a difference between not wanting people to spawn with a complete loadout upon death, and not wanting higher tiers at all. Sure that's a bit exaggerated but you get my point.