LiveJasmin

Who would play on the new Arma 3: Contact DLC Map?

Would you play on the new Arma 3: Contact DLC Map?   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on the new Arma 3: Contact DLC Map?

Nick aliens will be available in the campaign, but as of now even on the test branch editor there are no hidding objects on or below map but i would be playing on it if it was a exile server.

Looks really nice, makes me wonder if i'd be the only one that would like a first person only server, after driving around the map i've seen very dense forests and loads of bushes wich made me think how horrible it would be to fight in there with 3rd person. I have had a look on A3 Launcher and havnt found a single server running exile in first person only sadly, maybe it doesnt fit well with the mod idk i'm not that experienced with exile but i feel like it would mitigate the camping as you would at least have to show yourself to take someones position and shoot him instead of the cheesy 3rd person peaking and shooting through trees or walls sometimes.

New map looks good so far and it could be a decent change of pace compared to Altis. Glad that you guys decided to host a server with it, I can't wait.