On 1/28/2019 at 4:02 PM, Finance said:

I just wonder where players gone. No talk about shame anyone. But ok, it's hard to combine.

Why do you even wonder or care about people disappearing from online games ?

Edited by Larry Melone
46 minutes ago, Larry Melone said:

Why do you even wonder or care about people disappearing from online games ?

Last time i prepaired to raid guys base. There are two or three Polish guys playing in team. I know their passwords, got tools, ect.

Day next - EVERYTHING GONE. No base, no guys.  What should i think of?

Edited by Finance
14 minutes ago, Jukka-Pekka said:

How about the fact that the base was gone because the forgot to pay?  Take off  the tinfoil hat already....

Day before we were clashing wild. Next morning they gone.

Was it "wow, i forgot to pay. Fuck this server, go another one!"  you think?

You would not believe how many groups have just vanished and there is no ban or punishment linked to them going. Besides it could be that they noticed that shit our base is gone  and then didn't want to pay for the restoration hence they might have quit arma or moved else where or gone to altis who knows.

5 minutes ago, Jukka-Pekka said:

You would not believe how many groups have just vanished and there is no ban or punishment linked to them going. Besides it could be that they noticed that shit our base is gone  and then didn't want to pay for the restoration hence they might have quit arma or moved else where or gone to altis who knows.

Thats i talking about.

Next day or two i found a miss I just want to look at forum if they were banned or not.

Edited by Finance