The Lincoln Brothers - DISBANDED

The Lincoln Brothers

old_chaps.thumb.jpg.de1b6ec0f1a7a800a3fc90e5a582721f.jpg

Who are we:

The Lincoln Brothers go way back to the old Arma 2 Overpoch days in Chernarus, primarily focused on keeping the streets safe making everyone's experience fun and safe. 

Requirements:

Minimum Age: 17. Don't want any cringy twelve-year-olds, no offence. 

Country: We aim to play with most players from the United Kingdom, however, will consider all applicants. 

Server Rules: Expectations are to follow all server rules. If you are caught breaking any rules then you will be called out on it and be taken to a support channel.

Be a Team Player: We are all friendly and expect members to respect one another with respect. 

Application

1. Full Name:

2. Age:

3. Steam:

4. Country:

5. Why do you want to join The Lincoln Brothers?

6. Describe one of your favourite Exile experiences? 

7. Why should we accept you? 

Edited by Brandon Lincoln

Some things need to be said here. I don't want to cry in any way because I dont really care and won't deal with immature people.

Well tbh, everything you want from "prospects" is not applicable with your behavior and manner on the server.

To be mad and show this in sidechat is probably part of arma, for most people at least. But becoming abusive with every single thing one writes in side chat is just too childish. Especially when it comes to insulting other peoples mom. 

So I can just discourage everyone  joining you guys, but to each man his own.

Just wanted to share this with everyone considering.

Nothing left to say, have a nice day

• Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Larry Melone said:

Some things need to be said here. I don't want to cry in any way because I dont really care and won't deal with immature people.

Well tbh, everything you want from "prospects" is not applicable with your behavior and manner on the server.

To be mad and show this in sidechat is probably part of arma, for most people at least. But becoming abusive with every single thing one writes in side chat is just too childish. Especially when it comes to insulting other peoples mom. 

I don't think you should be directing this at a whole as the "gang" rather than approaching the member/player who you believe to be making comments about "insulting other peoples mom".

And you if have any future problems I guess you may as well submit a "Player Report" as you do state that "I don't really care and won't deal with immature people" well if that's the case why are you replying to this forum post as I do believe to think this is a petty post out of you.

• Love it! 2
1 hour ago, Larry Melone said:

I appreciate that the mom insults probably weren't the best way to react to the situation but at the same time, can you really expect anything else?

You do nothing but ruin the game for everyone else. Every time a mission pops up on the map, you fly over in your helli just to blow the crap out of everyone, Knowing full well you dont need or want any of the loot on the ground. Everyone eventually just gives up trying and the loot/vehicles just sit there. Then the next mission pops up and everyone experiences the same again.

I cant help but wonder...are you just bored or do you enjoy being a bit of a prick?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Brandon Lincoln said:

I don't think you should be directing this at a whole as the "gang" rather than approaching the member/player who you believe to be making comments about "insulting other peoples mom".

And you if have any future problems I guess you may as well submit a "Player Report" as you do state that "I don't really care and won't deal with immature people" well if that's the case why are you replying to this forum post as I do believe to think this is a petty post out of you.

I'm replying to this because other people should know before joining a team. And I'm not heading to the"Report Player Section" because I'm not interested in anyones ban. And third approaching does not make any sense which can be seen below.

h75tQ29.png

13 minutes ago, Hef said:

I appreciate that the mom insults probably weren't the best way to react to the situation but at the same time, can you really expect anything else?

You do nothing but ruin the game for everyone else. Every time a mission pops up on the map, you fly over in your helli just to blow the crap out of everyone, Knowing full well you dont need or want any of the loot on the ground. Everyone eventually just gives up trying and the loot/vehicles just sit there. Then the next mission pops up and everyone experiences the same again.

I cant help but wonder...are you just bored or do you enjoy being a bit of a prick?

I'm not bored doing kills. I'm doing missions which I want to get the loot from. And no I am not flying around with a heli.  Sometimes I even let people get their stuff back which I know I'm not going to loot anyway. Hell am I not a  good Samaritan?

• Love it! 1
14 minutes ago, Larry Melone said:

I'm replying to this because other people should know before joining a team. And I'm not heading to the"Report Player Section" because I'm not interested in anyones ban. And third approaching does not make any sense which can be seen below.

h75tQ29.png

I'm not bored doing kills. I'm doing missions which I want to get the loot from. And no I am not flying around with a heli.  Sometimes I even let people get their stuff back which I know I'm not going to loot anyway. Hell am I not a  good Samaritan?

Yeah, I see what you're trying to say other people should know, however, you're basing everything on the team, not the one person, so how is that a fair judgement to say our so-called "team" is full of immature people. 

24 minutes ago, Larry Melone said:

h75tQ29.png

Are you delusional? You nothing but mess with people, how can you expect anything else other than i reaction like that? 

16 minutes ago, Hef said:

Are you delusional? You nothing but mess with people, how can you expect anything else other than i reaction like that? 

If killing people is messing with them sure, so should I expect getting insulted when killing people now?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Larry Melone said:

If killing people is messing with them sure, so should I expect getting insulted when killing people now?

Nope, Arma has lots of guns in it so the shooting and killing is expected. However the way you do it over and over and over is just mind numbing.