Could the kill-feed have a remove option or re-design?

At the moment the current kill-feed blocks most of your group members and important notifications on the top left.

Iorg4ZC.png

Would it be possible to have this as an option on the XM8, much like server chat? Or possible moved to the right or the center so it's out of the way. I.e:

HMotoBT.png

B3wXPqb.png

• Like 2

if you're going to do that i'd prefer the ability to choose where you want it, or even an option to disable it,

because i prefer not to have the middle of my screen being blocked, especially since this is a 3rd person server, you'll often end up looking over stuff and having text in the top-center of your screen would just limit your ability to see over properly..

EDIT: also, if the group display thingy is natively in arma, wouldnt you be able to change its position from the main menu with the layout editor? cant check if its in there though since im not at home

Edited by Setavai