Good to see you back

It has been too long since I played on a server with good admins like the ones running this community. It was a real shame when AG was shut down as it had my go to exile servers. They were my favourites not just because of a brilliant selection of mods but also a great player base and admins forming the best community I ever had the pleasure to be part of. 

It’s good to see the best of the admins back especially those who left AG part way through like Ewanc.

Edited by Protocol
  • Like 2

Im glad to have you here @Protocol i hope you enjoy the server and we will be focusing on keeping the admin team on here as good as it was on AG :)

@AGR0- Well all i can say is welcome to the community and i think you will like our server and also we are always taking in suggestions on what to put in/remove on the server!

• Like 1

Im kinda new to Exile, played a crap ton of ARMA 2 mod, a few frwends convinced me to return to the game, assuring me that i would love exile, turns out they were correct..   we spent a good 2 days looking for a server, then we found this SG server, i have never seen a server grow so rapidly as this has in the last week.  yeah, im struggling to get a slot at times, but that just means you guys are doing things right.

well done guys

STG

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, STGRTF said:

Im kinda new to Exile, played a crap ton of ARMA 2 mod, a few frwends convinced me to return to the game, assuring me that i would love exile, turns out they were correct..   we spent a good 2 days looking for a server, then we found this SG server, i have never seen a server grow so rapidly as this has in the last week.  yeah, im struggling to get a slot at times, but that just means you guys are doing things right.

well done guys

STG

Thank you mate me myself was like wtf its full on the 8th day !?!?! xD

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. Please view our Privacy Policy