Removing Notifications from Capture Points

With the changes SG made to the ZCP system (with the pop-tabs no longer spawning on the player, but rather in two separate crates that airdrop outside the CP), I believe that in order to balance these changes out, server-wide notifications of CPs being capped (both at start, at 50%, and at 60s) should be removed, with only the "completed" notification remaining.

We don't get notifications that missions such as "Armed Strider" or "Building Supplies" are in the processes being completed, so why should the CPs be any different? With air dropped crates (which will usually land anywhere from 10 to 60 meters away from and outside of the actual CP), they're essentially no different from any other mission; instead of building supplies or a vehicle, you get pop-tabs. With the caveat of course, that the whole server gets notified to not only the presence of a player/players doing the mission, but also the time to completion.

To possibly take this a step further, the color change of the CP on the map indicating player/mission activity could be removed as well, but I feel that removing the notifications alone would suffice.

Edited by dyllan.duran

you do realise the amount of money you get from a CP is so high because of the danger of it being camped? Therefore if you take away that element you can take away the amount you gain because if people just get 60k every ten minutes unhindered then it'll ruin the economy and the server will be too easy 

• Like 1

Yes, I think I'm going to go with Winky here tbh. The server is already inflated with poptabs, I think it'll just make it worse and not only that but it's already too easy to make money tbh. Plus the people who get  camped in cps sometimes do get out of the situation by just driving away.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, John Rivers said:

Yes, I think I'm going to go with Winky here tbh. The server is already inflated with poptabs, I think it'll just make it worse and not only that but it's already too easy to make money tbh. Plus the people who get  camped in cps sometimes do get out of the situation by just driving away.

I just feel that the odds are stacked against you so highly due to the fact that the crates spawn outside of the CP. With the way the system works, you're essentially completing the mission for some one else. Like yesterday at a CP we were doing, the crates were being camped by a Marshal from 2k away. But I guess that's a fair trade off for people dropping the tabs and disconnecting.

Edited by dyllan.duran
1 hour ago, Winky said:

The odds are stacked against you that's the whole point it's not like it's just gonna give you a free 60k every time 

You're right. Its not gonna give you a free 60k every time. Its gonna give it to the guys camping the mission.

32 minutes ago, dyllan.duran said:

You're right. Its not gonna give you a free 60k every time. Its gonna give it to the guys camping the mission.

Get some friends to cover you and that won't be the case