- Welcome to Spartan Gaming!
- Check out our weekly events!
- We welcome any suggestions. Community is key!
- Reserved slots are available with our Premium Package
- [NEW] Tuning Shop has been added to our Premium Package in the store!
- We are always happy to help. Join our TeamSpeak or Discord for quick help.
I think there should be a set limit on how many stackable walls you can put up to defend your flag. I feel that at some point wall stacking with too many objects or walls ruins the mechanic of raiding. I also think it would lead to better base designs and layouts since you can't make a 3x3 and a flag stacked with a bunch of walls or something along those lines. You might have to come up with a better base design to offer more protection. I daresay we all catch ebola when we see something like that. Now, for sure it is raidable with 12 wood charges and 12 concrete charges, but lets say there was 2-3x that amount of walls...