Base Building Issues

1. After setting up my flagpole in the corner of my base, it randomly tilted over and thus being exposed from the outside. I contacted an admin to let him know of the issue and informed me it was no problem and it would be fixed on restart. However, upon restart, the situation got worse and the flagpole is now completely outside floating in mid air.....? Would it be possible for an admin to move the flagpole back into the near corner of the inside of my base?

2. Also, I seem to have an issue that whenever I try to place down objects in my base, it keeps telling me that I am in an enemy territory. I have already roamed within a 400m from my base in a radius to see if any hidden enemy flagpoles are around but I have found none so far. So now my question is, how far would I have to be from any enemy bases in order for it to not be considered an enemy territory?

3. I managed to somehow be able to place (some) objects but whenever I am in building mode and ready to place down my concrete door, I notice the color is green (indicating that I should be allowed to place it) but It doesn't allow me to place it where I want it to be.

https://www.spartangaming.co.uk/community/join_teamspeak.php

Speak to an admin here, your issues are easily resolved.

The message about enemy territory means you are trying to build outside of your max flag/build radius, enable radius markers in your xm8/territory to see where to build.

Upgrade your territory to increase your maximum build radius.

Be careful when placing floors and walls on uneven ground or at height as you will encounter the issues mentioned.

That is all ?

Hello, Joel. If you try to contact an admin while you're ingame, or feel free to come onto the teamspeak for help we'll be happy to assist you with your flag. 

The message about you being in enemy territory is most likely because you're trying to build outside the radius of your flag.