Missiles, missiles everywhere!

As a new player on the server, this missile madness is crazy. 
You can't own a chopper and fly to trade zone without being shot down. Every single time.

So, for all us new single players, who dosen't have all those 1000 rockets everyone seem to have in stock, we're fucked?

People shooting those rockets like they hang on the tress .. oooor they simply dupe them?

No one else seeing this as a server problem?

• Like 1

Erm I honestly don't know what your on about. I have lost count of the amount of times that I fly to the traders everyday in mowhawks and hummingbird and I have never been RPG'd down. Maybe try taking a longer more uncommon route.

A few bases are constantly full campers who won't leave the house. You will learn where they live. I would suggest using a slightly more pricey Heli with flares. I think they start around 12k. You can then flare of the stainger and know they wasted 20k on a rocket. Create a family and then you can add markers of known bases. 

• Like 1

Honestly just fly low and avoid Vybor to like Novy for air traffic unless you wanna get stingered instantly and you'll be alright. 

BTR-40 will get you the same place a little bird will just a few minutes longer + it's safer for the most part unless someone RPG's you

lol so i am a new alone player as well, and well ill just let the video speak for itself... https://www.dropbox.com/s/60dvtcvuoc4n6ur/ArmA 3 oh shit.mp4?dl=0

oh and then i had to go back to get my car like 15 mins later, and the same thing happened except i was being shot at by like 4 mini guns or something ... its a good thing whoever that was cant aim for their life

Edited by SpectreTPG
1 hour ago, SpectreTPG said:

lol so i am a new alone player as well, and well ill just let the video speak for itself... https://www.dropbox.com/s/60dvtcvuoc4n6ur/ArmA 3 oh shit.mp4?dl=0

oh and then i had to go back to get my car like 15 mins later, and the same thing happened except i was being shot at by like 4 mini guns or something ... its a good thing whoever that was cant aim for their life

that was me shooting at you, fucking hate the GMG at that range cuz bullets fly for 10 seconds...