This reminds me of an Arma 2 Overpoch server I used to play on. Literally, everyone would fly around with a mozzie and try to kamikaze players in BlackHawks and Attack little birds lol.

It's not a great memory. Many poor UH1H's were lost because of a mozzie.

The reality is there are so many different inexpensive helicopters already on our servers, I doubt these would get used much.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nick said:

This reminds me of an Arma 2 Overpoch server I used to play on. Literally, everyone would fly around with a mozzie and try to kamikaze players in BlackHawks and Attack little birds lol.

It's not a great memory. Many poor UH1H's were lost because of a mozzie.

The reality is there are so many different inexpensive helicopters already on our servers, I doubt these would get used much.

I agree but he is thinking spawning them in like quads I think it would only really work if u had a high xp level and you spawn in with like 3 cords to be able to spawn it in.  or it could be a perk you can unlock

3 minutes ago, Badkharma said:

I agree but he is thinking spawning them in like quads I think it would only really work if u had a high xp level and you spawn in with like 3 cords to be able to spawn it in.  or it could be a perk you can unlock

Hm... I do sort of like the idea of maybe making it available with a perk.

Although it's already so easy to get around with the kart and quad. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nick said:

Hm... I do sort of like the idea of maybe making it available with a perk.

if making it a perk then people wont waste the perk points on it but people that say have a base up north and have spawn timer it could be handy to have and they would be willing to use the perk points

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Badkharma said:

if making it a perk then people wont waste the perk points on it but people that say have a base up north and have spawn timer it could be handy to have and they would be willing to use the perk points

I like this idea. I'd say however to make it something that can't be spammed and to dis-allow kami with them.