Sign in to follow this  
Lopezdf

Virtual garage

Good Day Champs 

as i'm relative new to the server i wonder how the virtual garage works , as i think already 2 cars got deleted or stolen near my base 

When you're at the base

press 6 -> Virtual Garage (At the middle in the buttom) -> Click the dropdown Menu -> Select "store Vehicle" -> Select your vehicle -> Type in a name of choice at the buttom left corner (maximum of 20 letters). 

Hope that helps you.

Edited by Carnah
  • Like 4

Pretty much what Carnah said.  Just wanted to add make sure you are within your territory when you try to store a vehicle. For example, if you have a level 1 base and land a heli next to it it may be outside your territory and you won't be able to store it. 

• Like 1

Also, if you park your cars and put them in a virtual garage, then place a wall where they were parked the cars will then blow up when you spawn them in again!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lopezdf said:

so recalling them places them on the spot where you uploaded them ?

Yes. They will be exactly where you stored them and how you stored them. If you store a vehicle with broken wheels or anything it will remain like that when retrieved.

• Like 1

Last question about this topic , Helicopters .

If i upload them from a platform wood / concrete  ,  is it still bugged like in the early day's the heli blows up ?

Yep, they still do explode a lot of the time. I recommend to always land on the actual terrain and not wood or concrete. 

• Like 1