Experienced Arma player (~3,5khrs) looking for a group

Hello Spartangamers!,

my name is Ben, iam 32 years old and life in Germany.

I mostly like to play pvp games/tactical shooter/arpgs.

I played alot with my [karma] clan on uk111 for around 2-3years on taviana/chernarus. After the server went down we mostly splitted and everyone played anything (my ign was iamfriendly).

After that i startet to play different game modes on A3 like koth,wasteland,exile with my new ign: Hello.

At the latest we regrouped on the good old taviana and played on huaän until it closed.

And at the moment iam looking for an active and experienced group who got some space (Arma sucks as a lone wolf:7_sweat_smile:)

TL;DR

What you can expect from me:

~3,5k hrs in Arma 2/3

Tactical player + active on ts3/discord

I can play all roles but mostly prefer close combat/semi close combat/Gunner/driver/Heli pilot (pawnee/ghosthawk)

I dont ragequit/combatlog or else and would never break any rules or would put the group in a bad light.

Iam trustworthy

What iam looking for:

An active group who like to do missions/baseraids/cp's/have some fun

Experienced players, who know what they do

No rager/combatlogger/bugabuser

I also got some A2/3 vids with some ingame footage.

Pawnee kill comp.

Ground footage

See you ingame!

Edited by Hello

add me on steam: hhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985925486/

we are a group of Americans/Norwegians/Swedes.  Very active, lots of ARMA 2/3 time (for most, its the only game we play).  We usually have a handful (5-8) on at one time.  Most of us have known each other for 2+ years, some 6+ years (we are a group that sticks together and plays together server after server, game after game).

Edited by ShellShock
  • Like 1

Maybe it was intentional from Shellshock to not scare you away, but we have an englishman in the group as well. 

We're a fairly mature group. With the exception of our prodigy LJK, we're all 23-34 years old.

Anyways, if you contact Shell to see how we gel, we will treat you well.

On 8.3.2018 at 5:27 AM, ShellShock said:

add me on steam: hhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985925486/

we are a group of Americans/Norwegians/Swedes.  Very active, lots of ARMA 2/3 time (for most, its the only game we play).  We usually have a handful (5-8) on at one time.  Most of us have known each other for 2+ years, some 6+ years (we are a group that sticks together and plays together server after server, game after game).

Hello, thanks for the quick responses,

i will be online today. Trying to contact you when iam on/back from work.

See you ingame

• Like 2

Hello,

I am in a similar situation, also looking for a group.

I am 21 years old and from the Netherlands. Looking to find a group to play with on this server. I've got about 3000 hours of experience in ArmA 2/3