More PvP options implemented?

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 11:37 PM, Bad Aim Barry said:

I haven’t played in months and was wondering if there has been anything implemented as far as pure PvP options?

As we all know if you want pure PvP the only place with really any consistent PvP is Bolota airfield and even that can be iffy at times. 

I have the same question (and I'm sure I'm not alone).

• 2 weeks later...

On my old server my admins would make random events mostly pvp, drop 20 players in an area and they would have to find guns and kill each other last one standing would win a rare item. Or we would spawn in hmg striders and have teams of 2 battling it out. It takes quite few admins to organize everything though and a full server.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 5:24 AM, FakeDeath said:

On my old server my admins would make random events mostly pvp, drop 20 players in an area and they would have to find guns and kill each other last one standing would win a rare item. Or we would spawn in hmg striders and have teams of 2 battling it out. It takes quite few admins to organize everything though and a full server.

It takes a lot of time to set up the events,server sometimes poops itself when events happen
Plus sometimes people just don't really care to show up for them,or find the events as an opportunity to raid while most of the server is at them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 6:05 PM, EliteNoob said:

It takes a lot of time to set up the events,server sometimes poops itself when events happen
Plus sometimes people just don't really care to show up for them,or find the events as an opportunity to raid while most of the server is at them.

This is just about any game that you can raid in.