Maws rockets - bigger capacity

Seeing as big groups have technically unlimited funds and therefore carry molles filled with rockets it might be a good balance to increase the capacity of the actual rockets so they can't be spammed with the fast reload like they are. Seems like the only option other than increasing the price dramatically. .... As in add a zero at the end of the current price. 

No I am not salty that @Mako rocket sniped me 3 times in a row ?

The main problem lately has been HE rockets and we increased the price of these and it seems to have good effect, as backpacks was filled with those, i assume they may have switched to AT rockets now then...

Problem with editing anything other than trader prices is we need to update the modpack and that is a lot of hassle due to how bohemia has changed certain things, but rockets have higher mass than standard already, but we will look into it but cant promise anything.

Thanks appreciate that. My thoughts are people should only be able to carry a single spare rocket in a bag.  Then have to either return to a base / BM / Car to re stock with the risks that holds. 

The guy I killed yesterday had one in the rocket and 5 in a bag - that's nuts 

• 5 months later...

if this has changed already i don't know as i haven't played for a few months now. however when i did play it was solo and having several spare rockets was a need as when i encounter large groups with multiple vehicles i need to have the rockets on me alone. an example could be when i was fighting at a CP and i used 3 rockets to kill a strider and armed quilin and the armed cap point car when someone was driving it. if i was limited to how many rockets i could have taken then the fact i was out numbered would have meant i couldn't have taken that fight and would have had to leave rather than having one of the best fights ive ever had on arma along with picking up several full sets of gear an the cap point loot. im not sure if changing it so you can carry fewer rockets would nerf the groups or make them even stronger as smaller groups or solo players cant carry enough rockets to take them out when they drive around with multiple armed vehicles. a tactic i saw quite alot from larger groups is members would kill the players in the CP and take the loot well protected by helicopters scouting from above well armoured cars would drive rings around the cap point scouting for players and preventing them from getting close the the CP so they could get the loot. And as a solo player the only way i could beat them was using my several rockets to take out all the cars before taking out the players trying to loot the CP.