Hello i just want to ask some the players on the server. So me and my friend started Exile again and we both think that it is a fun mod but, as a new player u have almost 0 % chance to achive anything. I lost the count of getting killed in the spawnzones getting blown into the oblivion from rocketlauchners, and then the Amored helicopters are just redardinglie stupid u get killed within milisecend and you cannot do much against them. I lost the joy to keep playing on this server within a day, i know nothing will change because i am just a small fish in the ocean but i just wanted to know what you think about it.

I agree the learning curve for arma is pretty big,then there is all the things exile adds.

Now you are also playing on a server with 100+ tweaks modded weapons and vehicles.

There are organized squads that play daily and don't really die or lose there gear unless they run in one of the other organized squads.

The server seems to be catered towards this competitive gameplay and that is why most of us play it.

This means the server is more balanced against organized groups and less towards new learning solo players or small groups.

Hence why removing kill distance and removing player-scan will never happen as they are tools for the advanced players to triangulate noobs and slaughter them in big numbers.

Dont get me wrong i like this CHESS side of the gameplay and this is why i am moderately effective as a console player still playing with a xbox controller but i see your problem.

Tip: Join a decent group and your opinion will probably change.

• Like 1

There are plenty of solo players who thrive just fine, but It's a tough game / mod to master.

Like ACAB suggested, joining a group that works well together will help you a lot. Both in learning how to play and getting you started.

Other than that, I'd recommend watching some youtube video or live streams of Exile. You can pick up a lot of tips and tricks from watching others play.

More importantly, just hang in there and tough it out. Some days will be rough, some days will be good.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jack Mehoff said:

The most effective raider on the server is a solo player.. Having numbers is great, but absolutely not needed to be successful in the exile environment

rt rt 

I heard @Kara is looking for teammates if you'd like to shoot him a message on the forum.

Edited by K00K00