New car Toyota Supra

Hello, somehow i found myself on your server, and man, i love it' There'S like bambilion of real cars and they function great, but only 1 thing is making me sad, i mean that sad that i can'T enjoy playing on this server without it... You guessed it, it's Toyota Supra. I love this car and im really concerned how can you have peugeot 206(or 7?) on your server without Supra? Luckily there's mod on steam workshop containing Supra. Mb you don't need to add mod, just copy that Supra into your own! That would be great, thanks for your time, happy gaming. (I can add link to the mod, but i dont wanna because it can be taken as "ad")

Yeah what bonazzi said is right in order to use someones things in our modpack we require permission of use from the creator it could take days..weeks....months.  ill ask around and see if i can find one to add in but im not making any promises. Most of the other cars we have in the modpack are from a car pack we paid a lot of money for maybe there is one with a supra in it..

17 hours ago, Negr said:

Hello, somehow i found myself on your server, and man, i love it' There'S like bambilion of real cars and they function great, but only 1 thing is making me sad, i mean that sad that i can'T enjoy playing on this server without it... You guessed it, it's Toyota Supra. I love this car and im really concerned how can you have peugeot 206(or 7?) on your server without Supra? Luckily there's mod on steam workshop containing Supra. Mb you don't need to add mod, just copy that Supra into your own! That would be great, thanks for your time, happy gaming. (I can add link to the mod, but i dont wanna because it can be taken as "ad")

You could always contact the owner and ask hyperthetically what his views would be on someone using his mod in a mod pack ?