John Rivers

Our Group is Looking for Experienced Players!

Our group is looking for experienced players and we're well established on the server. We're friendly people who like to banter quite a lot, so if you can't handle that then we aren't the ones you're looking for. We're a semi-casual group who will take the game seriously when needed, however, we most certainly know how to have fun. Please follow this template and either post on this Topic or DM me. Looking for at least 400 hours, again, we're looking for experienced players and we don't care if you have a push to talk so long we don't hear you breathing or hear any loud/consistent noises in the background. 

In-game Name:

Number of hours:

Discord Username:

Tell me more about your play style:

Are you a mouth breather:)? :

In-game Name:  Zeph

Number of hours: 2600

Discord Username: Arnold#1460

Tell me more about your play style: Mostly I've been a sniper KOTH/Altis any other modes I've been playing as a sniper, also I've been practicing as a pilot lately.

Are you a mouth breather:)? : Nope.

1 hour ago, Zeph said:

In-game Name:  Zeph

Number of hours: 2600

Discord Username: Arnold#1460

Tell me more about your play style: Mostly I've been a sniper KOTH/Altis any other modes I've been playing as a sniper, also I've been practicing as a pilot lately.

Are you a mouth breather:)? : Nope.

Added