Just now, FlicK said:

but the server yesterday was not locked, i was able to play on it and now i need to pay to join it ?

You don't need to pay to play on this server. It's completely free. The reserved slot is only for when the server is at 60 players. The other 5 are the reserved slots. 

3 minutes ago, Nickeragua said:

You don't need to pay to play on this server. It's completely free. The reserved slot is only for when the server is at 60 players. The other 5 are the reserved slots. 

for some reason it is showing me 0 players and locked, i keep getting kicked when i join by the admin

1 minute ago, FlicK said:

for some reason it is showing me 0 players and locked, i keep getting kicked when i join by the admin

b_560_95_1.png

You could have joined while the server was restarting. It locks while restarting. I'll try to join and see if I can get in. It could be a server related issue the admins need to fix.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, FlicK said:

I can confirm I was able to join the server with no issue. Give it another try. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. Please view our Privacy Policy