Sound Mod on Exile Server?

Hey,

I'm fairly new to the Server and tried to join with JSRS. The Sever kicks me for using a not allowed mod so I was wondering if there is a Sound-Mod that is allowed on the Server?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Blackburn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's  really sad. After playng with this mod, it's very uncomfortable. Sound on SG poor and not interesting. If you making general game style like PVP without thermal vision, I really can't understand this stubborn restriction. What the reason? You can leave this  ....hmmm misunderstanding  like  terrain grid, what really breaks all game process but cannot allow JSRS Sound mod. 

• 1 year later...

Well I don't know of any servers that their main role is role playing but. It's always fun to make an invite only session with a large group of freinds and their friends and make a role play on your own. I did this with a group of my freinds on my Xbox 360(old I know right) and one of them was a modded and we played a game of cops and robbers. All 20 of us split up into two groups of ten and we all got modded clothes as cops and orange jump suits. Then we all got the never wanted on and played inside the jail. The objective was to escape the jail as a robber and if you were a cop you made sure no one left. First one out got a money drop. Was one of my best gta v experiences with freinds.  Deezer

Edited by bhoot0948
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...