Vehicle Rearm & Repair in Trader

I was flying around with a Pawnee last night and after having spent all my ammo (as you do when having fun) I went back to trader to see if I was able to figure out how to rearm. Seeing the options in the action menu I hopped out and got a few thousands from my Lockers to have even more fun. When I chose rearm though, I got a message saying "Ammo Already Full!" or something along the lines of that, suggesting I obviously had full ammo which I did not. So I'm not sure if this is just a bug or me being stupid not figuring out how to rearm the heli. I tried the same for the flares, spent some flares and tried to rearm those and got the same message. So if I am being stupid could I get an explanation as to how it works? :24_stuck_out_tongue: Yes, I did try to fly out of the Safe Zone again to test if I did have ammo but I did not.

As for the prices, I also spotted a "Repair" option, and the price is a bit out of place in my opinion. For a Pawnee the Repair price was 5,000 Tabs. So I am assuming the Repair price is just 10% of purchase price. However, in the trader one can also buy a Duct Tape for 300 Tabs which will do the same, so basically you're only buying convenience with the Repair option, 4,700 Tabs for convenience is far too high. I don't want to imagine what it's like on all the other even more expensive vehicles. :24_stuck_out_tongue: So I would suggest a flat rate Repair price through the action menu to be 500 Tabs. This would make you pay an extra 200 Tabs for convenience, a reasonable price in my opinion. 

I also saw that things are rearmed one by one for 1,000 Tabs per belt. Or for flares, 1,000 Tabs per singular flare. I think it would be better if there was a "Rearm all 7.62mm minigun ammo" and "Rearm all flares" in the action menu for 2,000 Tabs and 1,000 Tabs respectively. I think rearming flares 1 by 1 would get quite annoying with time, and I also imagine it would be easier to just remove everything, and add everything in a loadout with scripting than adding one by one, to each gun. So for example it would be something like.. setVehicleAmmo 0; addMagazineTurret ["kickass_7.62_minigun_of_death", [-1]]; or something like that, I'm sure you understand and can make it properly. :P

The Pawnee itself is broken in Exile, that's why that current guns on it, is complete shit. That will be also why you are getting errors rearming it. The VG rearms vehicles as well at the moment. This might change soon though.

You can also rearm at the random petrol stations around the map, as well as the fuel pumps you can craft.

I will look into what I can change with this. Hopefully I can make it better :)

(I know short reply but didn't want this post to go ignored)

• Like 1