I started to play at this server like a week ago and i tried to farm myself a little bit up and i noticed something special.

There are no people who do the missions but wait for other ones to carry them out. Only to kill them with Navids or some other One-Shot-Bullshit-MGs.

Like at every spot there are at least 2 teamed people who camp at spots like a crashed vehicle with only one crate. There isnt even a mission, just a random spawned crate with a ruined vehicle. But Hardcore-Campers wait for players who try to loot it and then the only thing they do is killing them?

My intention to play Exile was because making missions, building a base and, sure, killing players.. but when there are people at every spot camping just to wait to kill me and I waste in-game money and time for trying to play the game it makes no fun at all and i cant believe these campers have fun as well.

I never wanted to play city looting. I wanted to play Exile and on this Server it is pretty no fun at all.

Cya

Edited by rookyIWNL

Campers gonna camp. It's a legitimate strategy.

Best thing to do is complete missions with a group to limit the chance of being killed and losing all the gear.

Alternatively, you can camp the mission yourself and hopefully reap all the spoils. 

Use a ifrit and press c to use smokes, put crate in and gtfo. I used the strider last night, switch to commanders seat press c and chucked the box in and got out while i was being railed by 2 people with lmgs 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. Please view our Privacy Policy