Recently come back to Game / Group Intrest

Hey, I'm a Latvian bloke who resides in Ireland who's primary language is english. I've recently found an interest in arma 3 again. Just starting out on the [SG] Exile Cherno 20k server and want to meet up with a new group since my last crew disbanded. I only have 2700 hours in total on arma 3. Most of it was spent on Breaking Point and Epoch mods since these types of survival themed mods are my niece. From the last time I played I would count myself as a pretty decent pilot and an OK shot. I don't have any intentions of betrayal and am a loyal member looking to get back into the gruve of things. Looking for a fun and memey environment but also serious when it comes to combat etc. Currently studying in uni and am 18 years old. I can be really active when free time shows itself but able to play during weekdays/weekends. You can check out my steam profile if need be which should be linked. Lastly If I were to get picked/trialed to join a group I would prefer they comply with the servers rules and arent some really dodgy dudes/gals.

That is all for now.

Duck

• 1 month later...