TANOA MAP PLEASE

As of now, there are no plans for releasing another server. Maybe in the future it could happen, but posting about it on the forums isn't going to make it happen any faster.

1 hour ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

That is, one server close and all? Nothing new?

Sadly so. For now we're not planning on releasing a 3rd map yet. Its not been denied, but its not been discussed either. So as @Nick says.  " Maybe in the future it could happen "

17 hours ago, I'm Trash said:

Sadly so. For now we're not planning on releasing a 3rd map yet. Its not been denied, but its not been discussed either. So as @Nick says.  " Maybe in the future it could happen "

That sounds very silly to me. You have a huge influx of people. And you can't give them a place. Altis and Chernarus Packed, to leave it, polovye servers cause lag. Unfortunately, you will have to leave your server project. Because to stand in queues on the server. Well, I'm sorry, I want to go in when it's convenient for me, and not constantly poking the button to go in. The problem is to go alone, but about the whole Park in General I keep silent. Fucked up, as it's a shame and in my opinion not rationally. There is demand, there must be supply.

5 hours ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

That sounds very silly to me. You have a huge influx of people. And you can't give them a place. Altis and Chernarus Packed, to leave it, polovye servers cause lag. Unfortunately, you will have to leave your server project. Because to stand in queues on the server. Well, I'm sorry, I want to go in when it's convenient for me, and not constantly poking the button to go in. The problem is to go alone, but about the whole Park in General I keep silent. Fucked up, as it's a shame and in my opinion not rationally. There is demand, there must be supply.

Wanna log into the server without having to spam join? Don't be a cheap fuck and buy a reserved slot 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

• Like 3
9 hours ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

That is literally the point of reserve slots...

14 hours ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

You do know these servers are not free to host, let alone all the work the staff put in to support them, we do not get paid for it either, the money from premium does not go back to the owners of the community either, its get used to buy rights to mods and scripts, like the Car Pack, XP System and The Load Out Trader, none if this stuff is free.

And if we decided to open a new map it would take atleast a month to set it all up and get everytthing working and it probably would not be Tanoa due to it requires a DLC that not everyone has.

17 hours ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

• Like 1
  • Sean locked this topic