• Your flag must be accessible at the bottom. The Entire Thicker part of the flag must be visible when placed. You can cover the flag with any destructible object. It can not be placed inside a tree or wall of a building on the map.

I think this rule is bad, you'r flag should not be covered with destructible object because it makes raid impossible because you can't put a big mamma on the corner of a floor/wall, and if you want to start from top to bottom to destroy all of them it will take you so much time and big mamma that feel retarded.

For it should be :

• Your flag must be accessible at the bottom.
  • The Entire Thicker part of the flag must be visible when placed.
  • You can't cover the flag with destructible object.
  • It can not be placed inside a tree or wall of a building on the map.
  • It has to be accessible with door.

What people think about that ?

• Like 1

I think there should be a set limit on how many stackable walls you can put up to defend your flag. I feel that at some point wall stacking with too many objects or walls ruins the mechanic of raiding. I also think it would lead to better base designs and layouts since you can't make a 3x3 and a flag stacked with a bunch of walls or something along those lines. You might have to come up with a better base design to offer more protection.

I daresay we all catch ebola when we see something like that. Now, for sure it is raidable with 12 wood charges and 12 concrete charges, but lets say there was 2-3x that amount of walls...

franks_ebola.png

Edited by Mcribs

Just hack the flag with laptop. Flags aint worth stealing when you consider amount of explosives it takes to get to them. For laptop, you just need to see part of it. It was fun hacking flags when they poke through the roof of base.

People need to be able to defend their base as they can not be on at all times, to make it a little bit harder to get at flags with destructible items just gives that extra of defense. If you look at that picture above that would require 9 wooden and 6 big mommas which for a group is easy to carry.

We can't change the rule since it's too far gone. It wouldn't be fair to anyone if we made them change their base.

No matter on anyone opinions, current we can't change it. It may be changed in the future, lets say when we do a full wipe. (not in the near future btw and none are planned. So don't skit out :1_grinning:)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...