Balut

Pushing Planes

With the size of Altis, I feel like the utility of fixed-winged aircraft finally has a place. But due to the rough terrain of some areas, after landing it can be hard to maneuver to be able to take off again. We have the ability to rotate aircraft left and right, but we need the ability to be able to push and pull aircraft, to get them out of tight spots. Although I can/t remember the name of the mod/script, I have seen this done on other servers.

irl example

I agree, I had just bought a junkers at the airfield the other day and It spawned facing toward the building, and like an idiot I started going forward thinking I could turn it in time and it hit the building, I.E. Shit out of luck. I turned it and it just exploded.

Long time ago you used to be able to tow other vehicles with the deployable ATV, which meant you could land your aircraft, deploy an ATV and use it to move the aircraft to a place where you could take off again and continue on your day. This, combined with rotating, could be a fix to this issue. ?

That was just an example I found. I know that you can  push back smaller planes such as a Cessna 152 or a Piper Archer by hand, without the need of a automotive tug.