Sign in to follow this  
wd-40

Deplayable better vehicle

Hi everyone, since Altis map is huge and quadbikes make us raging sometimes, would like to offer possibility to spawn any kind of better vehicle if a person will find a loot some item in bambi town. For example toilet paper is quite rare and u can deploy littlebit faster vehicle from it. And add this item to respawn tier lvl 10 and higher. This will motivate people to get this respawn tier lvl.

Depending on the vehicle added it could really throw the balance of the game way off. An offroad would be far too overpowered even if it was only for the highest tier. Just their speed and the ability to hold a crate gives a huge advantage. Quads and go-karts are perfect deployable vehicles. They're not meant to be your daily driver. They are meant to be used when you would otherwise be walking. 

I can't say for sure, but I have a strong feeling faster vehicles will not be added to the deployment menu.  

• Like 1

I don t see how the few with the top tier respect could throw off the balance with some offroads, which are not persistent so no crate storage.. just a simple offroad. Nothing op about it

Edited by Solomon

Agree with brother Solomon, make price for toilet paper for example 5 000. There are not many benefits from owing tier lvl 10 and higher. 

I think it isn`t good idea, Quads are not perfect, but if we will use vechicles more faster it can brake the balance.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Winky said:

Can we add spawnable Sports hatchbacks plz 

That would be nice. Kavala to athira in 2-3 mins. In all honesty though an offroad isn't that exagerated.

People already get back into the action and to their death locations in a matter of minutes. As Rosco stated there are so many spawn locations and with a quad, it only takes a couple of minutes to get anywhere on the map. 

QuadBike 

Top speed

~ 87 km/h

Go-Kart

Top speed 100 km/h

Offroad 

Top speed ~ 200 km/h

tenor.gif.4acc0a910ca5a98ae193b9ece4be39f4.gif

• Like 2

Hello all, I also decided to participate in this party.? I think it's not worthwhile to add more cars for crafting, since the ones that added quadbike and go-kart to our server administrators did us a great favor. On many similar servers except the bike you can not scrape anything else, so it's a sin to complain.
Well, if I went to such a booze I'd like to suggest adding Ultralight (microlights) trike to our servers that already exists on the server, I think it does not violate the balance of the server?

Edited by Pennywise
  • Like 2

Cant we just cut off 1/3 of the map so its about the size of Cherno?

With a radiation/no mission zone maybe.

On the map the missions look right next to me ,then i make a marker and its 8KM roadtrip.

Edited by ACAB

1 hour ago, ACAB said:

With a radiation/no mission zone maybe.

On the map the missions look right next to me ,then i make a marker and its 8KM roadtrip.

pretty bad idea, it s the way the map is. you can make a separate suggestion for this

4 hours ago, ACAB said:

Not so sure about this part. 

14 hours ago, BT b.asH said:

Airdrop that costs pop tabs for faster vehicles?

This I personally dont agree with

10 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Well, if I went to such a booze I'd like to suggest adding Ultralight (microlights) trike to our servers that already exists on the server, I think it does not violate the balance of the server?

Although the Ultralight is a paperthin object. Having a helicopter like vehicle to spawn in would not suit the server I think. 

14 hours ago, Nick said:

QuadBike 

Top speed

~ 87 km/h

Go-Kart

Top speed 100 km/h

Offroad 

Top speed ~ 200 km/h

The Quad and Go-kart from how I see it already is fast enough to bring you back into the action? Dont see the reason to add a spawn vehicle that goes far beyond the 100mph.