Exile Abarmia Server Shutdown

Hello members of SpartanGaming i want to let you guys know that on the 28th we will be shutting down the Abramia server. The reason for the server shutdown is because we have seen its been dying out slowly and we don't think it is worth keeping up. To be honest we never thought Abramia would last this long we really thought it was just going to be a one time blow up but it lasted for months. We have not decided if we will host on a different map or if we will just keep the 2 servers Chernarus And Altis.

If you are migrating to one of our other servers please come and talk to us on Teamspeak or Discord.

But yeah that's pretty much it have a good day!

Community Founder,

Conzole

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Sean pinned this topic

Super bummed out to hear this. Your servers are great but Chernarus and Altis are a snoozefest. Please consider just switching the Abramia server to a different map. Tanoa/Namalsk/Lingor ect. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Samwise said:

Super bummed out to hear this. Your servers are great but Chernarus and Altis are a snoozefest. Please consider just switching the Abramia server to a different map. Tanoa/Namalsk/Lingor ect. 

49 minutes ago, Castro said:

Takistan? Tanoa? 

the other two maps are very stale or either too big to enjoy. 

Agree with these guys.  Taki, Napf, Lingor, Tanoa, Namalsk- any would be fun.  I have no interest in playing non-SG servers but I've already played too much Cherno and was never interested in Altis.

Edited by Nate
spelling mistake
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, Nate said:

Agree with these guys.  Taki, Napf, Lingor, Tanoa, Namalsk- any would be fun.  I have no interest in playing non-SG servers but I've already played too much Cherno and was never interested in Altis.

Personally, Takistan is a little dry for me, but the others are great.
Cherno is definitely stale and Altis is too big and boring.

• Like 4

There are currently no plans to set up another server. We currently have Altis and Chernarus. Maybe in the future, another could happen, but nothing scheduled as of now. 

• Sad 4

Its very sad that this server will shutting down. I played on much servers and this was the much best server i ever played.

Is it possible to become the locker money and respect from Abramia on one of your other servers? That would be super.

Its very bad for the players that all the hard work was for nothing in the end...

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Good afternoon,

It is a pity to know this news, our clan was testing the server and we were delighted with the map and the fps (and the action of the other players). Now we do not know where to go, since in the other servers there is never space and they are always full.
Abramia was a very complete map. Is there no possibility of keeping it open? Currently there are no people since its closure has been announced and the players are looking for another place, it is my opinion, and I think the map with events and more movement by the administrators would have maintained a high number of players. I know that maintaining servers is a lot of money and not all players donate.

I think Abramia is a map that gives a lot of play, and that should not disappear.

Greetings to all.

• Love it! 1

Yes this server has awesome Fps and was so much fun to play. 

It was not full thats right, but it can get full automatically, when we the players are more helpful to new players. There were every day a few new players which asking some questions and no one was answering. Instead of to let them come in, some players assault them before they startet to play. And this little woodbases were destroyed instantly, of course most players get pissed then and get surrender. I dont mean no PvP, but just let them come in and are very helpful and get this server completly full. This server has most time in evening 40 players for a few days, an server like that has much potential to get completly full. We can also say other players we know from other servers they could come on this server, making advertising private to friends and players we know. There are much long staying Players on Abramia and dont want that this server shut down. When we do this things this server will get full like your other servers. I am sure the players will help all together. When you guys keep this server open i buy for sure premium every month and other players will do that too. There are many people that feels like me...

I think thats a big mistake to shut down this server. I and much other players will be very sad about that...

I hope you guys dont shut this server down...

Greetings to all and sry for my bad english 

• Like 1

In fact, there were always people on the server, in the evening of 50 people, on weekdays 30-40. But understand the map was small, peculiar, with an excellent FPS and with unusual fighting clashes because of the terrain. There was a chip. Yes, and ktomu same card is small for him, 40 people with a head enough. For me, it was Abramia who gave your project glory. As the leadership says, but only do not let the second black Russia PLEASE

Goggle translate ONE LOVE

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, VitasiK [NKVD] said:

In fact, there were always people on the server, in the evening of 50 people, on weekdays 30-40.

Yes sry i was meaning before a few days 40 players in every evening was minimum

• 2 weeks later...

If you do infact add another map my vote would be for a hardcore first person only lingor. Makes the jungle so much more interesting!

Outside of that, a Namalsk server would be pretty interesting to say the least.

“GOD SAVE US FROM HALF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE DOING GOD'S WORK.” - Dean Winchester

• Sean locked this topic
  • Sean unfeatured and unpinned this topic