Rendering issues with trees

For some reason then the trees on cherno do not render in properly at distances. I have tried tweaking setting etc. I do not have these issues on altis. Any help would be very appreciated

Examples:

rX0aIdO.jpg

y3wuR9Q.jpg

ZEjSeb9.jpg

gjarA7Q.jpg

SWIiPwu.jpg

9 hours ago, Pennywise said:

This is a feature of the Cherno map, how many remember this map has always been so

This is not how it is for everybody is it? If a guy is hiding behind the leaves then I can not see him at all, but he can see me just fine. I can see him in third person but when i zoom in the leaves that are in pixels for some reason cover it

Its the same for me, if i dont zoom in (even in third person), i can see inbetween the branches of the trees alot easier, but if i zoom in the trees become more detailed and will block my vision..

pretty sure its just a cherno thing since its ported from arma2 though..

i generally dont need to zoom in further to take my shot though, my regular scope zoom works fine for me, i pretty much only zoom in because i want to see if a branch might stop my bullet or not

• Like 1

Not sure what settings you have tweaked, but have your tried play around with the view distances settings in XM8 app? With that said I believe there is no fix, I think this is how the trees look in long distances to keep low performance on CP. But not sure.. might be wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not the setting but the map itself as pennywise has said. There is not much you can do about it to be honest. The terrain will always be a bit funky.

“GOD SAVE US FROM HALF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE DOING GOD'S WORK.” - Dean Winchester