Sign in to follow this  
Sway

Building (Barracks)

In the altis server you need to build 500m away from every military building...... Since barracks are military buildings you can not build near it. Since altis has so many barracks and spread out over the map. Every small industrial compound or another compound with some buildings has a barrack.... This makes it impossible to build at a nice place and you are forced to build on hills or in the middle of nowhere..... is there anyway that the barrack can be removed in the file that barracks doesn't count in the building distance?

Land_i_Barracks_V2_F%20(Side1).jpg

Edited by Sway

The Altis map is HUGE! There aren't that many of these buildings or any military building to restrict building too much. 500m isn't far at all. There are plenty of nice locations all over the map.

Since these buildings are classified as military buildings and spawn military loot, I don't think the 500m restriction will be removed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

The Altis map is HUGE! There aren't that many of these buildings or any military building to restrict building too much. 500m isn't far at all. There are plenty of nice locations all over the map.

Since these buildings are classified as military buildings and spawn military loot, I don't think the 500m restriction will be removed. 

Not the whole military restriction being removed but only this building removed in the file....... I understand the military cargo tower etc but those barracks are spread out over plenty locations...... So only the barrack being removed would open so much new locations for bases!

Edited by Sway

they need to be available for people to loot, not blocked of or camped from close by, as Nick said the map is huge and 500m is hardly anything

• Like 1