New map and headshot mulitiplier

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if it would be possible to introduce a Headshotmultiplier (for Respect) for Ai's or Players even. Is it even possible?
I think it would feel quite rewarding if you actually hit a headshot and had feedback about it. Yeah I know its a bit arcade style but stil fun I guess.

Furthermore I would like a desert-map for any upcoming map change. How do you guys feel about that?

kind regards

Johnny Haze

P.S: The validation email is bugged/falsely displayed  for some mail-providers as I couldnt see any button. I had to search for the link in the page source

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Headshot multiplier sounds cool, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement that into the server or if it's even possible as you stated.

Also, Desert maps are gross! Altis, Stratis, Takistan, Zargabad, etc are all gross except Fallujah. Just my opinion clearly. ?

I have seen a fair bit of people recently saying they can't validate their emails. Maybe the great @Sean can solve this issue.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nick said:

Headshot multiplier sounds cool, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement that into the server or if it's even possible as you stated.

Also, Desert maps are gross! Altis, Stratis, Takistan, Zargabad, etc are all gross except Fallujah. Just my opinion clearly. ?

I have seen a fair bit of people recently saying they can't validate their emails. Maybe the great @Sean can solve this issue.

Desert maps are gross lol. There are very few hills where people will build bases and it'll be aids ?

3 hours ago, Nick said:

A fair bit? Only 9 people out of the 1000s of members have not validated their account ?

I have helped some people with it but very few get this issue. I look at the email sent and it does include the button required to validate their account, so I am not sure why it happens to a select few.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Nick said:

If you ever speak about altis in this way ever again I'll murder everyone u love ):< 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Love it! 1
24 minutes ago, Winky said:

If you ever speak about altis in this way ever again I'll murder everyone u love ):< 

Wow! Personal threat! Perm banned son! Altis sucks wiener!

• Sad 1