Good afternoon, dear admins I'll go straight to the matter today driving through the Black Market the one that is next to Myshino I counted about 12 abandoned cars (I was not looking for it yet if I started it would have found 2 times more) then players start complaining that very low FPS on the server,
yes, where does it come from if there is so much garbage on the server. My suggestion: to create near small cities on the shore of small parking lots or parking (call it what you want) where cars will move, that is, for example, if a player does not sit in the car for 2-3 days, he opens and moves to shore,
where anyone can pick up or sell from a merchant (and a player from the shore will be able to quickly get to the mission, his base or to the trader) I think this will solve the problem with FPS on the server, but it will solve it slightly!

And the second question is that with regard to car repairs, I understand perfectly that our server is not aimed at creating a super realistic gameplay and it's good, but let's look sober at things,
where did you see in your life that cars would be repaired using Duct tape? I propose to replace Duct tape with TollKit (the one that is on the photo below) is a trifle of course, but still it will be nice that our server will differ from other servers by another not a big cool feature.

I also invested not bad music, this music will be pleasant to read the nonsense that I wrote to you?

20180628194658_1.jpg.6a3a187a77025a3e2c8490926dcfd928.jpg

20180628194618_1.thumb.jpg.85cc15538fdfbc4e6687ac6f6106b6f4.jpg

Powerwolf - Stronger Than The Sacrament.mp3

• Like 2

Hello Pennywise. There are indeed a lot of vehicles on the server and that is because the high traffic of players, and it s hard to be avoided. 

As you can see at the bottom of the post, there are cleanup routines that unlock/reset unused vehicles after 2 days and delete them after 3 days.

These are 2 suggestions and I think the better place to post them is in cherno suggestions, not in the general discussions :)

I suggest you to put them in different topics if you do

Edited by Solomon
9 hours ago, Solomon said:

Hello Pennywise. There are indeed a lot of vehicles on the server and that is because the high traffic of players, and it s hard to be avoided. 

As you can see at the bottom of the post, there are cleanup routines that unlock/reset unused vehicles after 2 days and delete them after 3 days.

These are 2 suggestions and I think the better place to post them is in cherno suggestions, not in the general discussions :)

I suggest you to put them in different topics if you do

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that cars open after 2 days and are deleted after 3 days, in my opinion this method works but is not very effective and useful. My version would be more interesting because for the players there would be additional conditions for shooting and killing. Well, okay, my business is to offer your business to refuse.?

• Like 1

Sounds like an interesting concept. It would certainly give players who spawn on the coast easier access to random vehicles. 

I think the main reason the cleanup script deletes vehicles every 3 days is to keep performance up. If the vehicles are teleported to a parking lot it could cause a lot of clutter and reduce fps for some players. 

I also like the idea of using toolkits to repair vehicles. I've always thought it was cheezy to use a roll of duct tape to "magically" repair anything. 

• Like 1