Reserved Slots. Stat.

Hey, we appreciate the interest but we currently cannot offer reserved slots. This is due to us using CUP Weapons, Unit and Vehicles.

We are planning on change in the near future, so look out for that :1_grinning:

16 minutes ago, Sean said:

Hey, we appreciate the interest but we currently cannot offer reserved slots. This is due to us using CUP Weapons, Unit and Vehicles.

We are planning on change in the near future, so look out for that :1_grinning:

I am sure you can find a way. I have folks that run other servers that can help?

The changes coming is already in the works. Once we remove those CUP mods then we can Monetize our server again.

I am completely remaking the server from the ground up so we can get better performance and up the slots.

There will be an announcement very soon explaining everything.

If we would star selling them now we would be breaking Bohemias rules and they would remove our battle eye on the server and messages would be getting spammed on the server every 3 minutes so the next big update we will be getting all this fixed and just hope that the players we have stay loyal and keep playing!