Powerful Vehicles

Hello there!

Once again I have a suggestion for everyone. I myself, and probably a lot of other people as well have seen this idea on different servers before. or
How about a type of mission which rewards you with a quite powerful vehicle like the  AFV-4 Gorgon or   AMV-7 Marshall or

something similar. However, said vehicle cannot be stored. You can only A) use it until restart or B) sell it.
I am not sure how to deal with rearming said vehicles, maybe it is too OP or it makes them less impactful.

Thoughts?

You did read my post, right? It disappears AFTER restart and CANNOT be stored, so where is the problem? I don't see anyone complaining when people can camp spawn towns with any strong vehicle that takes as many RPG hits as the ones I mentioned.
Plus you have to get it from a mission(which means said mission has to spawn in the first place), so you think its gonna be a walk in the park to get something like that out of there in one piece?

Edited by The Hunter
5 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

Never said the server is bad as it is, but that's what suggestions are for, to add stuff that makes it even better.

True True,  but idk, there are already armed striders or whatever on missions and pawnees. 

9 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

You did read my post, right? It disappears AFTER restart and CANNOT be stored, so where is the problem? I don't see anyone complaining when people can camp spawn towns with any strong vehicle that takes as many RPG hits as the ones I mentioned.
Plus you have to get it from a mission(which means said mission has to spawn in the first place), so you think its gonna be a walk in the park to get something like that out of there in one piece?

Yes I did read your post and I still think that a tank camping a spawn town from 2k away for three hours is too long and because people can't store them they will camp the shit out of stuff to get the most possible out of it while they have them. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Aimbutt_exe said:

The standard loadout of the Gorgon gives it 280 rounds of multi-purpose (MP-T) explosive rounds.   Those rounds kill anything and u dont even have to hit close.

It's really good at infantry, blowing up light armoured vehicles, and even destroying large helis. Sounds very OP 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

That's actually not a lot for 3 hours when you give it 2 boxes (560 rounds). Especially when so many people are running around with rocket launchers.

One round can kill a person let's be generous and make it 3 if the person gunning is bad. That means they can kill 180 ish people in a restart. Then sell before restart and make more profitt

4 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

You guys do know we already have grenade launcher vehicles on here, with the only difference being lower range and slower moving rounds and nobody is complaining about that.

B/c even regular weapons can disable the turrets of GMG and they are highly ineffective close range b/c some bullets won't even explode.

5 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

@John Rivers how long have you been playing on here? Because you don't seem to know how long most vehicles usually last on here.

A bit, but it also depends on the person using it and how they're using it and where they use it. And you're talking about most vehicles where most people don't really care if their vehicle blows up or gets stolen like me ??