Sign in to follow this  
Winky

Make Stingers a CDF only item

I think taking stingers out of CDF is a bad move tbh I think the real way to balance them out would to make them a CDF only item maybe one or two per CDF actually making them worth while and it'll also stop people just shooting down random unarmed hells because you can't just buy more rockets it'll be a rare item that you save for armed hells also making armed heli combat more viable because there will be a lot less stingers on the map at once 😛 

• Love it! 4

And at the same time you can keep the selling price high so even if you do CDF and don't want the stinger the launcher crate will still be worth a lot of money making it worth the hassle of getting it off the island 

CDF is the static mission right ? On the Top right island? Static mission is up once per reset? So your limiting it to 1 lot of stinger loot per reset.
And that static mission is always contested. Ive managed solo to take out groups in an armed vehicle and bug out in a armed strider with some loot.
Not saying its easy ... but its doable.

If its on a mission ( Again im assuming CDF is the STATIC mission else <-- ignore the Aussie ) rotation ie: Bandit DMS then anyone can farm it muiltiple times.
But static mission .. your limiting that farming to once per restart. 

Also - fairly drunk on J.Walker Red atm - so if i have this mission wrong - correct the Aussie below 🙂