Overhead Compass

50 minutes ago, Killian said:

If you double tap "K" you can get a compass to stay or there is a compass on the bottom of the menu that provides the direction and degrees of where you are looking.

It gets in the way when trying to pvp due to the size of the compass.

26 minutes ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

You can also enable it in the XM8 so you get it down with your stats at the bottom of the screen

Not sure if it only happens to me but whenever I tried using the xm8 compass it doesnt automatically update. I could be looking North and then look South and it will take the compass a while to update. So I end up using the ingame compass

1 hour ago, Killian said:

If you double tap "K" you can get a compass to stay or there is a compass on the bottom of the menu that provides the direction and degrees of where you are looking.

49 minutes ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

You can also enable it in the XM8 so you get it down with your stats at the bottom of the screen

I've been using the compass for quite some time that Joel offers, and in my opinion it's more useful and informative than the standard Exile compass or the same compass of Arma 3 itself.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Joel said:

Not sure if it only happens to me but whenever I tried using the xm8 compass it doesnt automatically update. I could be looking North and then look South and it will take the compass a while to update. So I end up using the ingame compass

I believe you can set how quickly the items in the bar update through the xm8 settings.