1- I was wondering if we can change the World War 1 planes from 25k to like 10k or something.  They're very bad but fun to use when 1v1ing, was doing it with Nord. They can barely fly on their own so 25k is a lot to ask and they fly really slowly. 150 is average speed in km per hour and 170 max. So they can't even catch up to helis to shoot them down. 

2- Can we also get a ww1 uniform ;D? I think it would be fun.

3- Maybe add in a ww2 plane or something? idk just a thought, wanna hear what y'all think

1 hour ago, Winky said:

I agree that the price should go down cus without the bombs that they should have they are basically garbage 

I really want a bomb, like a small bomb that can blow up vehicles but disable an armoured car or something idk. It would make it fun ;D

• Like 1
Just now, John Rivers said:

Can we lower the amount for the planes at least :3 :D?

I'm not sure what you mean by that but the mod that was linked in this thread would require 2 extra mods just to enable that one. It's not worth adding.

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

I'm not sure what you mean by that but the mod that was linked in this thread would require 2 extra mods just to enable that one. It's not worth adding.

I'm talking about the WW1 planes you can buy in a regular trader. 25k is a lot for a bunch of paper airplanes ?

1 minute ago, John Rivers said:

I'm talking about the WW1 planes you can buy in a regular trader. 25k is a lot for a bunch of paper airplanes ?

Oh yeah, for sure. They are at that price because when they got added, they could dropped bombs but then Arma updated and it broke.

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Oh yeah, for sure. They are at that price because when they got added, they could dropped bombs but then Arma updated and it broke.

awwwww I wish it could still drop bombs ? 1 like = 1 cry

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. Please view our Privacy Policy