Adding realism?

Does a mod like this even exist? For future reference. If you're going to suggest adding something to the server share a link to the mod. If it doesn't exist there's a good chance it won't be made on our end. 

Also, this is Arma 3's Exie. It's more of an arcade shooter than realistic milsim.

57 minutes ago, Nick said:

Does a mod like this even exist? For future reference. If you're going to suggest adding something to the server share a link to the mod. If it doesn't exist there's a good chance it won't be made on our end. 

Also, this is Arma 3's Exie. It's more of an arcade shooter than realistic milsim.

I can code one and i just think it would be something new.

3 hours ago, The Hunter said:

Are we talking about the jamming or playing arma in general? 

Eh both jamming is probably one of the most annoying things that can happen lol especially for LMGs if there was a script from a certain amount of bullets being shot like 1 / 100 or something. Like Nick said, this game mode is more arcady than milsim.

I dont feel like its something any of the current servers might need. Just like Nick said, its mainly an arcade shooter.

However, I wouldnt be against the idea of it being implemented in a hardcore server if one ever comes out.