Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Hunter

Flag value

Recommended Posts

Maws rockets should cost 10 X the price they do. Look at winkys last video for example ( not knocking him, I am the king of cheap kills) but they are so op for the money. 

 

Edited by Jimlad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is HE rockets, if you load the other Launchers with HE they do the same, but they are useless against vehicles so i would not reccomend them on Cherno where there is alot more vehicles driving around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jimlad said:

Maws rockets should cost 10 X the price they do. Look at winkys last video for example ( not knocking him, I am the king of cheap kills) but they are so op for the money. 

 

 

Maaws is love maaws is life 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming from a server where we had at the most 5 bases where we spent between 350k to 400k weekly to maintain the bases it's nice to see the base upkeep not being the one thing that sucks out money like there was no tomorrow. If people want to spend 8 to 16 big mommas to get a flag, it should be because of what's inside the VG not because of the value of the flag alone. Raiding isn't something that should be profitable each time you raid. That's the fun with raids some times you win, some times you loose.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think each flag should be bought and sold 50k per flag and 50k per upgrade 

lvl 10 flag =500k

lvl 1 flag =50

I think it would make raiding worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Spoon said:

I think each flag should be bought and sold 50k per flag and 50k per upgrade 

lvl 10 flag =500k

lvl 1 flag =50

I think it would make raiding worth it.

what the fuck is that balancing ? ? ? ?  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

 what the fuck is that balancing ? ? ? ?  ?

Yeah I don't know his ideas seem pretty weird lol, not just this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solomon said:

Yeah I don't know his ideas seem pretty weird lol, not just this one

It is usually pretty easy to see the people that are going to put in an admin application, seeing as they spam every thread with some dumb answer. So my guess is that he wants to apply as admin and is just posting stuff

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Spoon said:

I think each flag should be bought and sold 50k per flag and 50k per upgrade 

lvl 10 flag =500k

lvl 1 flag =50

I think it would make raiding worth it.

 

That balance would not work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jimlad said:

Maws rockets should cost 10 X the price they do. Look at winkys last video for example ( not knocking him, I am the king of cheap kills) but they are so op for the money. 

 

Image result for hes right you know

 

? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with OP, double down on price of stolen flag from 5k to 10k per level. Seems like a minimal amount of increase that wont affect the server economy at all and we could work from there increasing/decreasing if need be.

Edited by Joel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will be changing the prices of these soon, thanks for everyone's feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spoon said:

Its not meant to be balanced its suppose to make everyone raid hungry

It seems like your change is meant to kill the population/base building

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 5:01 AM, Hedgehog said:

It seems like your change is meant to kill the population/base building

 

Yeah people don't seem to understand this..  SG is one of the easiest Exile servers to raid on and I've played on all of the big exile servers. There's literally no need to increase raiding incentive on this server. One of the reasons for Abramia's population decline is because of one big group who raids literally all day. When you already constantly see people raiding bases, is there really a need to increase the incentive? I don't think so.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BT b.asH said:

 

Yeah people don't seem to understand this..  SG is one of the easiest Exile servers to raid on and I've played on all of the big exile servers. There's literally no need to increase raiding incentive on this server. One of the reasons for Abramia's population decline is because of one big group who raids literally all day. When you already constantly see people raiding bases, is there really a need to increase the incentive? I don't think so.

 

 

 

Raiding isn't easy it takes a lot of time and you leave half of your group out of the action because they are stuck in animations grinding/hacking and can be very boring if people don't come to defend their base.. 

 

ps we only raid people that need to be raided 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Winky said:

 

stuck in animations grinding/hacking and can be very boring if people don't come to defend their base.. 

 

this.. i dont raid to get stuff out of it or deny someone else stuff, i raid hoping for a good fight to come out of it, and it rarely does,

its usually just 1 or 2 random people that see the map icon and come and investigate..

 

so between this and not playing as often as i used to, i pretty much never participate in any raids anymore, its just not worth it to me,

and the flag value does not even factor into that yet..

 

i do have to say perhaps if the flag was worth more, people could be bothered defending more, but the risk of making people quit because they cant/cant be bothered to recover isnt worth that tradeoff in my opinion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×