Maws rockets should cost 10 X the price they do. Look at winkys last video for example ( not knocking him, I am the king of cheap kills) but they are so op for the money. 

Edited by Jimlad

That is HE rockets, if you load the other Launchers with HE they do the same, but they are useless against vehicles so i would not reccomend them on Cherno where there is alot more vehicles driving around.

42 minutes ago, Jimlad said:

Maws rockets should cost 10 X the price they do. Look at winkys last video for example ( not knocking him, I am the king of cheap kills) but they are so op for the money. 

Maaws is love maaws is life 

• Like 1

Coming from a server where we had at the most 5 bases where we spent between 350k to 400k weekly to maintain the bases it's nice to see the base upkeep not being the one thing that sucks out money like there was no tomorrow. If people want to spend 8 to 16 big mommas to get a flag, it should be because of what's inside the VG not because of the value of the flag alone. Raiding isn't something that should be profitable each time you raid. That's the fun with raids some times you win, some times you loose.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Spoon said:

I think each flag should be bought and sold 50k per flag and 50k per upgrade 

lvl 10 flag =500k

lvl 1 flag =50

I think it would make raiding worth it.

what the fuck is that balancing ? ? ? ?  ?

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

Yeah I don't know his ideas seem pretty weird lol, not just this one

It is usually pretty easy to see the people that are going to put in an admin application, seeing as they spam every thread with some dumb answer. So my guess is that he wants to apply as admin and is just posting stuff

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Spoon said:

I think each flag should be bought and sold 50k per flag and 50k per upgrade 

lvl 10 flag =500k

lvl 1 flag =50

I think it would make raiding worth it.

That balance would not work. 

On 6/13/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jimlad said:

Image result for hes right you know

? 

Agree with OP, double down on price of stolen flag from 5k to 10k per level. Seems like a minimal amount of increase that wont affect the server economy at all and we could work from there increasing/decreasing if need be.

Edited by Joel
On 6/15/2018 at 5:01 AM, Hedgehog said:

It seems like your change is meant to kill the population/base building

Yeah people don't seem to understand this..  SG is one of the easiest Exile servers to raid on and I've played on all of the big exile servers. There's literally no need to increase raiding incentive on this server. One of the reasons for Abramia's population decline is because of one big group who raids literally all day. When you already constantly see people raiding bases, is there really a need to increase the incentive? I don't think so.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BT b.asH said:

Yeah people don't seem to understand this..  SG is one of the easiest Exile servers to raid on and I've played on all of the big exile servers. There's literally no need to increase raiding incentive on this server. One of the reasons for Abramia's population decline is because of one big group who raids literally all day. When you already constantly see people raiding bases, is there really a need to increase the incentive? I don't think so.

Raiding isn't easy it takes a lot of time and you leave half of your group out of the action because they are stuck in animations grinding/hacking and can be very boring if people don't come to defend their base.. 

ps we only raid people that need to be raided 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Winky said:

stuck in animations grinding/hacking and can be very boring if people don't come to defend their base.. 

this.. i dont raid to get stuff out of it or deny someone else stuff, i raid hoping for a good fight to come out of it, and it rarely does,

its usually just 1 or 2 random people that see the map icon and come and investigate..

so between this and not playing as often as i used to, i pretty much never participate in any raids anymore, its just not worth it to me,

and the flag value does not even factor into that yet..

i do have to say perhaps if the flag was worth more, people could be bothered defending more, but the risk of making people quit because they cant/cant be bothered to recover isnt worth that tradeoff in my opinion

• Like 1