Hey there!
So as we all know the server economy is quite overflowing with pop tabs and gear since it is very easy to obtain everything.
I think it might be a good idea to adjust the prices of territory related services (e.g. increase flag ransom price from 5K/level to 10K/level, increase territory protection from 100/building part to 300/building part, increase sale price from stolen flags to 10K/level from 5K/level).
This makes having and especially sustaining a base more valuable, as well as raiding someone for their flag (since most raiders do not think it is worth getting into someones heavily protected flag room for 50k + the chance of some vehicles).

Whats your opinion?

I agree the prices for flags are pretty low indeed but let's not forget there's also solo players out there and that raiding supplies are also easy to get and to raid and building concrete is costly.

adding to what solomon stated,

by raiding someones base, you're affecting their economy, they lose money because they have to re-buy their flag,

increasing the amount of money you can cost someone with each raid would mean you can drain someones bank quicker, forcing them to either give up on their base or farm more poptabs,

some people might not be able to do that or cant be bothered to do that, meaning it becomes easier to ruin someones ability to enjoy playing here..

sure, you can already do that, it just requires more effort.. i dont think making this easier is beneficial to the server,

people bullying eachother away is already an issue in my opinion, but i dont see a point in going down that rabbit hole discussion any further ?

• Like 1

I suppose we can increase stolen flags sell price, should we increase the sell price as well for the person that stole it?

The protection money is currently 10 Poptabs per part not 100, I'm not sure how much a territory costs each week to keep up but we can increase it if it's too low.

@Sean are you sure about the 10 pop tabs per part? Whenever I pay for my base with 200 parts it's 20K (100*200= 20k)
 I am too mostly playing alone or with one teammate and I still manage to keep our bases going and recover from raids, so that's not an excuse for me not to increase the flag value.

Now just to throw my 2 cents here. I would not like to see the amount of pop tabs given for the stolen flag. We have raided about 10 bases since we began and 3 of those (groups) have left since we went in for the flag multiple times. Increasing the yield from the flag would give higher incentive for raiders to take the flag over and over again. Where as at least I do want them to stay around, just clean out the safes and let them keep the rest, that way they will most likely stay and rebuild and try to come back. Also if you increase the building part limit I can pretty much guarantee that my design will be remodelled as whole, since If I had more parts there is a design that I can build where it will take someone WAY longer (the design has been tested else where) to raid the base then someone who is familiar with ít.

But like Rosco stated safes and VG are the ones you want to go for anyway. Also @Sean the formula does work as Hunter pointed out, hence atm its 20K for max parts on lvl 10 flag

Its necessary to increase the price for flags.

First of all its so easy to get poptabs on this server. You can easily make 50k poptabs in less than 30 min. So if the value of the flag is low, there is no reason to steal it. Further most of the flags are protected with at least 4 walls. So there is enough to do to steal it.

Another fact is that stealing a flag is the only option / reason for loners or small groups to do a base raid. (Its the only way that not the whole server knows that you are raiding a base)

So yes its really important to increase the price for flags.

1 hour ago, Luciver001 said:

So yes its really important to increase the price for flags.

Why is it important? It makes no sense to increase it. Do people actually raid to make money, or to piss off/fuck over whoever they're raiding?

35 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

Why is it important? It makes no sense to increase it. Do people actually raid to make money, or to piss off/fuck over whoever they're raiding?

If you raid to make money ==> with increased price you will make more money

If you raid to piss off/fuck over ........ ==> with increased price you will piss them off better

So where is the reason not to increase it?

Well the more the stingers gets abused against unarmed or small heli's the higher we will set the price of them, so then when the Armed Heli's come its gonna cost a fortune to take them down, so you guys are only punishing yourself in the end with stingering down everything that is in the Air.

Also some people have come to me on Teamspeak complaining about the Stingers being to cheap, and guess what they also take part in this thing about stingering down everything and anything.

Remove Stingers and put Pawnee prices back to 50k? :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

Well the more the stingers gets abused against unarmed or small heli's the higher we will set the price of them, so then when the Armed Heli's come its gonna cost a fortune to take them down, so you guys are only punishing yourself in the end with stingering down everything that is in the Air.

Also some people have come to me on Teamspeak complaining about the Stingers being to cheap, and guess what they also take part in this thing about stingering down everything and anything.

Remove Stingers and put Pawnee prices back to 50k? :)

you cant expect us to have a stinger equipped and not shoot it at the very first thing it can lock onto, regardless of the type of heli..

its like shooting atv's with a MAAWS.. its overkill.. but it just had to be done..