Building Parts

Hey guys,

what's about limiting the EBM parts per base for example just 1 Hangar, 1 Bunker and so on.

Because of that you could increase the regular base building parts to 300.

I think that would improve the performance aswell, even if you incease the regular building parts.

• Like 1

So welcome back Mr supra thanks for the suggestion it will be brought up to sean when he is online. and we will see where we stand the

only problem with removing EBM will be it will more than likely need to be a server wipe. However i may be wrong there could be other ways to go about it.

1 hour ago, Demples said:

So welcome back Mr supra thanks for the suggestion it will be brought up to sean when he is online. and we will see where we stand the

only problem with removing EBM will be it will more than likely need to be a server wipe. However i may be wrong there could be other ways to go about it.

Please not another wipe.  Must be another way to remove them. 

1 hour ago, Winky said:

cherno is in need of a wipe anyways there's bases thats been there for months now an its a bit boring tbh

Why does server need a wipe because WAT have come back from the other server? 

Sorry dude but no way does the server need ANOTHER wipe

If you keep doing that you will loose regulas

No point wiping Cherno unless we do major changes to it, and as far as i know there are no major changes planned for it, as for teh EBM i agree it is annoying, for admins as well as players, the ammount of bugs and glitches with it the staff has to deal with regarding bugged EBM stuff is a pain ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jimlad said:

Why does server need a wipe because WAT have come back from the other server? 

Sorry dude but no way does the server need ANOTHER wipe

If you keep doing that you will loose regulas

not come back on abramia as we speak dog ?

We have already removed some stuff out from EBM like the big containers so we can just choose whatever should be sold at traders, but that is not upto me, that is a discussion between the Staff, Sean, Kristian and Conzole

• Like 1

Yeah so from our discussion there will be no wipe there is no need we will more then likely remove the ebm parts that are aids.

However, the only way we would be willing to wipe is if there something to put on the server i.e new mods or features that would greatly improve the server.

If anyone wants to see a wipe then they need to come up with some good ideas on what to add...

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Winky said:

ebm should be removed tbh its a shit mod makes all bases look the same

Yeah because when you don't have EBM everyone becomes an architect and Cherno is littered with masterpieces.

Some EBM items actually help with creativity, 1 castle tower means you don't have to waste 20-30 objects just to add some height to your base. Many people go for similar looking bases but I can't think of a time when most people in Exile didn't just make penis towers on top of hills, EBM or not.

Saying that the metal sheds are a bit of a mess, after calling for admin help twice I've binned them off.

A few bases indeed look weird with all the stuff from EBM, but they add a nice variety to building so removing it completely wouldn't be that good especially that there s a lot of bases already using parts from it.