Sign in to follow this  
BT b.asH

Big Momma's

Remove them from mission rewards. Especially the CDF mission. All it takes is one big clan to do them every restart and now they have enough to raid every base on the server all day long. Replace them with rockets, barrett 50s, explosive satchels, or something else.

Edited by BT b.asH

Agree's with OP, Mommas should be much rarer, craft them and trade them on in-mate market, make them rare like knives, too many spawn at mission CDF imho.

Remember they take up space a lot of space so at some point they need to load them and unload them. 

I don't think they are as sort after as you think. Always loads on the inmate market for cheap prices. 

I don't see an issue. I suspect most people / groups want the big island box for the rockets and the resale of that box rather than the couple of big mummas

For you people who dont know, GRINDERS are the new OP thing ?

And as i stated above, it is very random how many spawn, when i have been checking crates to checkout the loot system avg is about 3-5 for whole CDF Mission, then u have the problem with getting them away from the Island as well, always alot of players camping the bridges and CDF itself, most times the Raiding stuff is left behind in the crates and they take the Poptabs from the Launcher Crate and the Launchers\Rockets, some take building materials as well, then you have the people who wait 30-60min to go down and loot the scraps from the crates, they are usually the ones who get away with the raiding supplies.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, Jimlad said:

Remember they take up space a lot of space so at some point they need to load them and unload them. 

Just for this reason i see most people choose to leave them behind