[CHANGE]
- Change trader locations (If you agree, comment on other places it could be moved to.) My personal preference is Stary & Khelm
- 1-3 traders (If you agree, would you rather change it 1-2 or keep it as 3? If so, what locations would you like?) My personal preference is 2
- Players with territory access don't have to enter door pin after already entering it once. If the door/door lock is removed, then the combo would have to be entered again.

[ADD]
- Zombies (https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=501966277)
- Bicycles
- Toggle Move/Remove options while in base
- Day/Night Cycle. Example: Day could last 45m while night lasts only 15m. (FULL MOON NIGHT)
- Create a stat that shows "player with most missions completed" on leaderboard
- Cannibalism (ability to skin and quarter bodies and sell organs at market & eat.

[REMOVE]
- Ghillie kit from spawn loadout.

Ghillie suits are possibly the best for any pvp encounter just because of the ability of not showing backpack. By removing the Ghillie from loadout kit we force the player to scavenge/purchase ghillies, thus making it more valuable.

[LOWER]
- Food/Water spawn % on the coast. (Players will be forced to head inland and hopefully encourage mission pvp)

[PERKS]

- Explosives Expert - Placing Breaching Charges is 10% quicker
 - Explosives Expert 2 - Placing Breaching Charges is 20% quicker
  - Explosives Expert 3 - Placing Breaching Charges is 30% quicker

- Nutrition - Hunger/Thirst decrease 25% slower    
 - Nutrition 2 - Hunger/Thirst decrease 50% slower

- Appreciated - Recieve 25% bonus respect from any activities/kills
 - Respected - Recieve 50% bonus respect from activities/kills
  - Prestigious - Recieve 100% bonus respect from activities/kills

- Rookie - Recieve 25% bonus exp from activities
 - Experienced - Recieve 50% bonus exp from activities
  - Qualified - Recieve 100% bonus exp from activities

- Sixth Sense - Unlocks 8G Player Scan (5m cooldown)
 - Sixth Sense 2 - 8G Player Scan lowers to 4m  

• Like 1

The "sixth sense" perk you suggested is already in the game. The default cooldown for the 8g is 5 minutes. With the perk it's 4 minutes.

?‍♂️ Zombies will not be added. ?‍♀️

I've always liked night in Arma 3, but the majority of players don't want it. There used to be a vote option when it started to become dark and everyone would always vote to keep it day.

I don't like the perk suggestion to give more rep. It's already really easy to get a lot of rep in my opinion. There are tons of players who have hundreds of thousands of rep.  Also, respect is only useful for spawn loadouts. If there were more loadouts, or more things it was used for maybe then it would be useful.

The perk to give more exp seems interesting.....

2 hours ago, Joel said:

[LOWER]
- Food/Water spawn % on the coast. (Players will be forced to head inland and hopefully encourage mission pvp)

I'm pretty sure everyone already heads inland to do missions and build.

Lol why did you link this screenshot next to where it says zombies ???

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

29 minutes ago, Nick said:

Lol why did you link this screenshot next to where it says zombies ???

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

7 minutes ago, Winky said:

I can't say I agree with anything here apart from like the XP perk I play exile for phat combat not crawling around looting food tbh 

Lol. I was trying to link the zombies and demons mod file. Not sure where that picture is even from.

Also, the sixth sense perk would be intended to allow you to unlock the 8g scan rather than starting with it.

In regards towards the food/water idea, I wasnt 100% with the idea from the start but just threw it in there to see.

Edited by Joel