Ban deliberately destroying parked vehicle for no reason

Would it be better if we had a system that made it so people can't just rpg any vehicle they find. I myself have parked multiple vehicles some costing 165k + to do a mission etc, only to come back  minutes after for someone to have sat there shooting rpgs at it till it explodes. My problem with this is that it's more trolling than  playing normally. I believe this because by destroying parked vehicles your not only waste their money but yours too as you get nothing in return. 

In short I think this action is trolling  as the player performing the action gets nothing in return and only does it to spoil somebody else's time on the server.

Hide your vehicles whenever you're not inside of it. It does suck getting your vehicle blown up when it's just parked, but I see it as a part of the game. Blowing up a parked vehicle could be seen as denying the enemy transportation.

Yes I know what you mean that's the 1St thing I thought of. But I'm considering a more enjoyment perspective as I can spend 200k on a slow apcs and someone goes eh and shoots 3k worth of rockets at it and I lose everything. I fully understand the idea of pvp and denying the enemy. B

ut maybe something like you can repair an exploded vehicle or you can't explode it but only disable it the owner is more than like 300m away. Just ideas as it sounds kinda lame going to a mission in a 165k + apc to have it fully destroyed in seconds well you can't even defend it. I think maybe a pay 15% of your vehicles cost and get it back from a trader would be cool in this situation. Thought?.

Another idea is when a vehicle that claimed is destroyed entering the pin drops 70% of its Vale in tabs on the ground. just things to make it less of a pain to lose an expensive vehicle to 2 or 3 rockets. But still have to pay more than what they did to blow it up. 

Im agreeing to @miwo. If you use a vehicle to do missions, you also have to take the risk to lose it. You can't deny players destroying your vehicle, its ArmA and part of the game (and not a form of trolling). 

There won't be added something like a "Payback-Function" once you've lost your vehicle.. I mean you can get easily money by doing missions, looting the radiation zone or taking part on events every weekend.

Leave your well armed vehicles on your base or take a friend with when doing missions. And don't leave or park a 165k worth vehicle on missions at all..

~Closed.

• Like 2
  • OlliE locked this topic